Haltech Handheld Formaldehyde Monitor is a new type of formaldehyde direct-reading quantitative and analytical instruments by enterprise-level researched and manufactured.
The instrument consists of advanced electrochemical sensors, sampling pumps and microprocessors. It can real-time measure the concentration of formaldehyde (HCHO) in ppm. It can equip with high-precision digital temperature and humidity sensors* for which environmental conditions can be detected and improve accuracy. Data can be downloaded via USB and continuous real-time environmental monitoring and analysis.
- Large detection range – 10ppm detection, in line with civilian and special environmental testing
- Large data storage capacity – can store 500 sets of data
- Fast response – no warm-up time, quick pump sampling
- Real-time detection – no need to install testing sample
- Automatic backlight display – can detect in dark environment
- USB connection – high-speed data transmission
The instrument can be widely used in furniture, flooring, wallpaper, paint, gardening, interior decoration, dyes, paper, pharmaceutical, medical, food, anti-corrosion, disinfection, fertilizer, resin, binder and pesticides, raw materials, samples, process and breeding factories, waste treatment plants, hair salons, garages and depots and other living places.
- Indoor formaldehyde detection
- Public places formaldehyde measurement
- Factories, workshops formaldehyde detection
- Other living places
- Gas detection : formaldehyde in air
- Detection range: 0 ~ 10ppm
- Detection time: T90 <50 seconds
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm
- Sensor: electrochemical
- Unit: in ppm
- Sampling method: pump-in type
- Memory: can store 500 sets of data
- Data download interface: USB
- Working environment: 5 ~ 40 ℃, humidity <90% RH
- Storage environment: -20 ~ 50 ℃, <90% RH
- Power: Lithium-ion polymer battery, capacity: 900mAh (> 3 hours continuous use)
- Dimensions: 80 (W) × 36 (D) × 150 (H) mm
- Weight: about 200 g
Haltech is a mature brand. It has a long history for HAL-HFX105 and HAL-HFX205 Chinaway Handheld Formaldehyde Monitor. Its technology is stable and reliable. The only difference of these two models is that the sales market is different. HAL-HFX205 is for North America while HAL-HFX105 is for worldwide. Their content and function is the same.
Product Development Scientific Research Institution Cooperation Unit (Part):
- Lawrence Livermore National Lab
- Los Alamos National Lab
- Pacific Northwest National Lab
- National Research Council Canada