At Woofaa, we produce the Woofaa’s Top Mover Reports on a regular basis using our flagship product – the Allfacebook tool.
This handy tool is easy to use. Once you have signed up and logged in, you can simply add the Facebook fanpages you want to monitor, and with a few clicks, data are ready to be shown.
Let’s take a closer look at how the date of Top Movers is generated.
- As soon as you are logged in, you will be brought to the “Dashboard”
- On the left side of the dashboard is admin panel. On the lower half, click on “Manage Pages” to add Facebook fanpages you wish to monitor
- Click “New Page” to add Facebook fanpage for monitoring
- The address for any page you want to monitor comes after http://www.faceboook.com and it looks like http://www.facebook.com/XXX. For example, the page for Woofaa Social Media is http://www.facebook.com/woofaa
- Once data is collected, it will be shown on the dashboard
- Here is an example of a chart that you can get
- With the chart, you can change the interval as well as the period of the data to display, provided the data has already been tracked by the Allfacebook; and according to the service plan you have selected. You can have data shown anywhere from 3 months to an unlimited period
- With the “L” plan, you can even export any chart to your local computer
With a few clicks, you can start your monitoring activities right away!